Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2020
Total Post: 559
- Gen/EWS/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: Rs.0/-
- Female/PH: Rs.0/-
- Application Form Start: 29 July 2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 18 August 2020 (Up to 06:00 PM)
- Last Date Pay Exam fee: 18 August 2020
- Withdrawal of Applications: 25 August 2020
- Admit Card Available: October 2020
- Exam Date: 22/10/2020
- Declared Result: 12/11/2020
- Online payment Through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card or E Challan mode.
- Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Maximum age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been Born Not Earlier Than 02/08/19988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC CMS Online Form 2020 Post Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility||Total Post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railway||300|
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS in Any Recognized University in India
- For More Information Read the Notification Before Apply
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||66|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||04|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||07|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
UPSC CMS, Centres of Examination
UPSC CMS How to Fill Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission Online Form are Realised to Apply UPSC CMS Online Form 2020 for the Combined Medical Service CMS Examination 2020 Recruitment. Candidate can Apply Online form Between 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020.
- Candidate apply online form in fill the all mandatory columns careful like that pay exam fee after submit final form and take the Printout.
- Sarkari Result Quick advised to read notification and then apply form. Government Jobs see on the Sarkari Result Quick and Rojgar News and Sarkari Naukari & Private Jobs Notification on the Sarkariresultquick.com.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- Candidate Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details and Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take a print out after final submission form.
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Schedule
Pay Exam fee
Re Print form